Central New York Magazine
Celebrating the good life, spreading the local love.
It's all good...
Central New York Magazine is a celebration of the lifestyles, landscapes and communities in our area. Throughout our pages, we explore the people, businesses, places and initiatives that enhance life in our region. The premier lifestyle magazine in the area, we cover design, personalities, food & drink, social events, culture, philanthropy, and destinations.
Central New York Magazine is an award-winning, upscale publication produced six times a year by Advance Media New York in Downtown Syracuse, NY. With each issue, our mission is to illustrate the spirit of Central New York in a compelling way. The stories we produce highlight what we call "the good life" - the high quality of life CNY has to offer.
Current issue: September/October 2020
- Local walks that make you feel like you're in a movie
- How to customize almost anything in your home
- Trends for the fall season
- A Syracuse small space with minimalist style
- and more!
Click the cover for a preview of the issue, then find your copy on stands now!
- It's All Good: A fresh take on local happenings of the season, new business openings and positive news
- CNY Seen: A look at the area’s top social events, emphasizing philanthropic causes.
- Shop Local: Themed story highlighting fashion, accessories, beauty, food and home goods from local, independent shops.
- How Locals Live: From a single design element to a whole house, we feature interesting homes and trends.
- Our Town: Exploring the individual towns and villages that make Central New York special.
- CNY Scout: Unearthing special products, small businesses and unique ideas that may be under the radar.
- Farm to Table: A seasonally inspired recipe from a local chef or restaurant, shining a light on locally available produce.
- Flashback: The Onondaga Historical Association shares stories of CNY's past.
- Last Word: An entertaining, wide-ranging Q&A with a CNY personality.