Central New York Magazine
Celebrating the good life, spreading the local love.
It's all good...
Central New York Magazine is a celebration of the lifestyles, landscapes and communities in our area. Throughout our pages, we explore the people, businesses, places and initiatives that enhance life in our region. The premier lifestyle magazine in the area, we cover design, personalities, food & drink, social events, culture, philanthropy, and destinations.
Central New York Magazine is an award-winning, upscale publication produced six times a year by Advance Media New York in Downtown Syracuse, NY. With each issue, our mission is to illustrate the spirit of Central New York in a compelling way. The stories we produce highlight what we call "the good life" - the high quality of life CNY has to offer.
Current issue: March/April 2021
- Up in the Sky: Bird Watching Soars to New Heights
- It'll Grow on You: The Joy of Houseplants
- That's Kids' Stuff: Outings, Shops, Little Bosses and more
- Ways to usher in spring
- and more!
Click the cover for a preview of the issue, then find your copy on stands now!
- It's All Good: A fresh take on local happenings of the season, new business openings and positive news
- CNY Seen: A look at the area’s top social events, emphasizing philanthropic causes.
- Shop Local: Themed story highlighting fashion, accessories, beauty, food and home goods from local, independent shops.
- How Locals Live: From a single design element to a whole house, we feature interesting homes and trends.
- Our Town: Exploring the individual towns and villages that make Central New York special.
- CNY Scout: Unearthing special products, small businesses and unique ideas that may be under the radar.
- Farm to Table: A seasonally inspired recipe from a local chef or restaurant, shining a light on locally available produce.
- Flashback: Stories of CNY's past.
- Last Word: An entertaining, wide-ranging Q&A with a CNY personality.