Central New York Magazine
Celebrating the good life, spreading the local love.
It's all good...
Central New York Magazine is a celebration of the lifestyles, landscapes and communities in our area. Throughout our pages, we explore the people, businesses, places and initiatives that enhance life in our region. The premier lifestyle magazine in the area, we cover design, personalities, food & drink, social events, culture, philanthropy, and destinations
Central New York Magazine is an award-winning, upscale publication produced six times a year by Advance Media New York in Downtown Syracuse, NY. With each issue, our mission is to illustrate the spirit of Central New York in a compelling way. The stories we produce highlight what we call "the good life" - the high quality of life CNY has to offer.
Check out the website at www.readcnymagazine.com
Current issue: Sept/Oct 2021
- CNY's literary scene: Indie bookshops; Local authors and illustrators; Downtown Writers Center
- Adventurous, romantic and historic escapes to make this fall
- Syracuse theaters return
- Cozy and colorful trends for home and fashion
- and more!
View this preview of the issue, then find your copy on stands now!
- It's All Good: Ways to embrace the season; positive vibes; Our Town (exploring the individual neighborhoods, towns and villages that make Central New York special); and a market trends story highlighting fashion, accessories, beauty, food and home goods from local, independent shops.
- Good News: Behind the Scenes; Downtown Doings; Caught Doing Good; new business openings and positive news; CNY Seen: A look at the area’s top social events, emphasizing philanthropic causes.
- Making Good: CNY Scout: unearthing special products, small businesses and unique ideas that may be under the radar; Farm to Table: a seasonally inspired recipe from a local chef or restaurant, shining a light on locally available produce; Down to Earth: ways to be environmentally friendly with a local angle.
- In Every Issue: Galleries: Current exhibitions; Flashback: Stories of CNY's past; Last Word: An entertaining, wide-ranging Q&A with a CNY personality.